I had SiteMapper 51R and it worked GREAT!
I've reinstalled two times. I've re downloaded it. I;ve uninstalled SiteMapper and then reinstalled. Still nothing. It locks up every time.
Help!!! Any suggestions?
1) added the SiteMapper to my programs allowed by the FireWall
2) Alloed SiteMapper as a Data Execution Prevention EXCEPTION
3) Turned OFF my User Account Control
And still .... it freezes quickly when clicking the "Start Scan" button. Arghhh
I then deleted my download - thinking it may be corrupted.
I then re-installed.
Still unable to map a site - freezes immediately uoon execution (sometimes it indexes 5 pages before freezing)
1) Went into RegEdit and cleanded all references to "sitemapper" (except two that made no reference to "CoffeeCup".
2) Deleted my original download - thinking it may be corrupted - then re-installed.
3) Turned OFF my Firewall
4) Disabled ALL Startup Items
5) Disabled ALL Services
6) Turned OFF Virus Protection
7) DEP allowed Sitemapper
8) Turned UAC OFF
Sometimes it indexes 12 pages - but always STOPS - No "Not Responding" message ... just STOPS. My computer - Dell quad core Precision, Windows 7 Pro, Three Months New.
Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.