A few problems - Post ID 149677

User 410192 Photo

21 posts

1. URL's in my ignore list are being mapped
2. CTRL + F to add to ignore list doesn't work
3. Very slow and tends to lock up.

I'm running the program in Windows XP (SP3) compatability mode as I run a W7 64-bit pc.

It's very frustrating and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

ps. I tried to attach a file to this post to show the scan and ignore list but after clicking 'Preview Post' the page to browse for a file appears for 1 second then closes!
User 562592 Photo

2,038 posts

Wow, it sounds like bad luck just follows you. This sounds like something you should put a support ticket in for since it goes to the functionality of your software. It sounds like you have taken the necessary troubleshooting steps in advance.

You can access support through your account link located at the top of the page.

Good luck.
The philosopher has not done philosophy until he has acted upon the mere conviction of his idea; for proof of the theory is in the act, not the idea.

My Web Development Company: http://www.innovatewebdevelopment.com (Created with Coffee Cup Software).

My Personal Website: http://www.EricSEnglish.com

User 410192 Photo

21 posts

Thanks, I've just submitted a ticket.
User 267063 Photo

4 posts

I'm using Windows 7 64-bit, sometimes not responding.
Thanks.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya Cyprus,

Try setting it to Run as Administrator and see if that does the trick. Some programs just need to have that set ( CC programs and others too) especially in 64-bit windows 7.

To do this right click the shortcut on your desktop
Choose properties on the menu (last choice)
Choose the Compatibility tab at the top on the next window
Check "Run as Administrator" at the bottom

Click ok and try again and see if that works, let us know :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.