Problem getting a Picture Next to a...

User 63051 Photo

19 posts

I've really tried, but am having a brain strain! I can't get the group of LINKS to allow me to place a Picture next to them
I've tried to create a Container but can't get that large enough or wide enough to hold the static photo! What am I doing wrong
see the picture of my problem
tony
Attachments:
yeah sure!
Facebook? Twitter? gee why not just use Tik tok! ..... WHY NOT CREATE a SPECIAL WEB SITE that..... never mind
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

Tony Williams wrote:
I've really tried, but am having a brain strain! I can't get the group of LINKS to allow me to place a Picture next to them
I've tried to create a Container but can't get that large enough or wide enough to hold the static photo! What am I doing wrong
see the picture of my problem
tony

It's difficult to say by just seeing an image someone could help better if we could see the project file or a link to a preview version
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 2273654 Photo

754 posts

Tony Williams, This is how I would try to make it work. Place a two column container on the pg above the items you want to put into it. See if your links column is all in one container and if so drag and drop it into the left side container of the two column container. Take the container holding the picture and drag and drop it into the rt side container of the two column container. I would do all of the grabbing and dragging and dropping of all of the containers in the elements tree section. I discovered the other day that the way to place something within something else on the element tree is to grab it and drag it and drop it above where you want to put it and then grab it and drop it below the container and then voila it is now in the container that you want it to be in. Until I learned how to place parent and child containers I was not making any progress. Did not find this explained anywhere had to find through lots of trial and error. Hope that this helps.
My CC S-drive site https://workhorsepainting.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.