"Preview on" Options - Post ID 289360

User 2906089 Photo

79 posts

My one year is up for SD so I no longer can send a support ticket, maybe others will see the problem.

My windows 7 box does not have any virus programs, and the other windows 8 laptop has no protection. Both windows 10 computers are using whatever ships with it.

It discovering browsers is an issue, I would suggest that the list could be added just in case the next new browser that comes out would be supported.
User 2699991 Photo

2,564 posts

Bosco wrote:
My one year is up for SD so I no longer can send a support ticket, maybe others will see the problem.

My windows 7 box does not have any virus programs, and the other windows 8 laptop has no protection. Both windows 10 computers are using whatever ships with it.

It discovering browsers is an issue, I would suggest that the list could be added just in case the next new browser that comes out would be supported.

I would assume that as nobody has reported it or noticed it as an issue before that it isn't a problem for most of us,, since the beginning of tome with CC I have never experienced a problem, by adding browsers or changing my default browser except once when I added a new browser( BRAVE), and it didn't show up until I realized I had SD open when I added the browser, I closed SD re-opened it & boom there was the new browser on the list.. I am by no means a techy as I am a designer that just sort of knows his way around a little bit, but wondering if either the browsers or the CC apps are being saved to a different location than the default, maybe someone more tecky could investigate that
The Help You Need: When You Need It The Most

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.