"Preview on" Options - Post ID 289352

User 2906089 Photo

222 posts

My one year is up for SD so I no longer can send a support ticket, maybe others will see the problem.

My windows 7 box does not have any virus programs, and the other windows 8 laptop has no protection. Both windows 10 computers are using whatever ships with it.

It discovering browsers is an issue, I would suggest that the list could be added just in case the next new browser that comes out would be supported.
Learn something, Share something.
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts

Bosco wrote:
My one year is up for SD so I no longer can send a support ticket, maybe others will see the problem.

My windows 7 box does not have any virus programs, and the other windows 8 laptop has no protection. Both windows 10 computers are using whatever ships with it.

It discovering browsers is an issue, I would suggest that the list could be added just in case the next new browser that comes out would be supported.

I would assume that as nobody has reported it or noticed it as an issue before that it isn't a problem for most of us,, since the beginning of tome with CC I have never experienced a problem, by adding browsers or changing my default browser except once when I added a new browser( BRAVE), and it didn't show up until I realized I had SD open when I added the browser, I closed SD re-opened it & boom there was the new browser on the list.. I am by no means a techy as I am a designer that just sort of knows his way around a little bit, but wondering if either the browsers or the CC apps are being saved to a different location than the default, maybe someone more tecky could investigate that
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.