Materialize - Neutral Web Components...

User 2622524 Photo

96 posts

Hi All

I have just purchased the Materialize - Neutral Web Components and found that some of the components are not fully compatible or work as per your Component website.

These compatible issues only happens when I import Neutral Web components using the latest version of Site Designer (Ver 5.0 Build 3448).

For example the parallax component does not work like it should, as a matter of fact all my custom parallax components I have created previously for my websites also stopped working.

When I downgrade SD to version 5.0 Build 3429 all the parallax components work as they should, sadly I updated many of my custom components already to this buggy version and can no longer use them on the older build 3429 version. I will have to recreate these components.

May I suggest you pull build 3448 from your download page as it will cause endless headaches for many of your users. It has already caused me some very frustrating moments.
User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,086 posts

Hi Chris,

I would suggest you put these suggestions in a support ticket. I am not sure how often the CC team comes over and looks at these comments.
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 2622524 Photo

96 posts

Steve wrote:
Hi Chris,

I would suggest you put these suggestions in a support ticket. I am not sure how often the CC team comes over and looks at these comments.

Thank you Steve, I have created a support ticket as suggested :)
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

I haven't looked into the Neutral components too well yet, but I do see that the ones for 'Frameworkless' are all built desktop down. Could that be the reason why they don't work? I mean, if your sites are 'mobile first'?

Edit:
Oh, sorry, I see you are using Materialize...
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.