Help with Site Designer Crashing -...

User 379556 Photo

1,535 posts

Is it perhaps possible that the trial period for Site Designer expired? If so, it may be worth looking at the date it expired and the date when the various problems started to arise.

Frank
User 3156750 Photo

74 posts

Hi Frank ~

By trial period, you mean the free trial, right? I'll check on that now, thanks. :D
User 379556 Photo

1,535 posts

Zoe wrote:
Hi Frank ~

By trial period, you mean the free trial, right? I'll check on that now, thanks. :D

Hi Zoe.

Yes indeed. When buying, it's worth studying the licence terms at https://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles … ng-policy/ . Despite the mention of subscriptions in these forums, what you get is really for life. The subscription relates to support and updates, which is free for the first year. It's particularly important to note the part under the title 'What happens when my one year of free upgrades and support expire?' One doesn't have to renew straight away. Unless one wants continuous technical support from the CoffeeCup team, one can decide about renewal when one wants to catch up on updates.

Frank
User 3156750 Photo

74 posts

Good to know, thank you!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.