Themes - Post ID 236335

User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,086 posts

I'm playing with the trial SCC and uploaded it to a spare S-Drive slot I had and it works even though my S-Drive account is Webbie, and not Shopkeeper. Is that right? Thought S-Drive had to be a Shopkeeper account.

And also that the individual files uploaded to S-Drive can't be edited?

Thats kinda weird because even here https://www.coffeecup.com/sdrive/dashboard/151892/plan/ it says that you need a shopkeeper plan for it to work. Did CC change what it allows on the webbie plan?

And yes individual files can be uploaded to S-Drive. I would not recommend editing any of the files from SCCP however. I would let the application do the editing for you.
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Chris is on the Shopkeeper Plan. It is required to publish a shop.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 12512 Photo

Ambassador
223 posts

Hi Scott, just checked and indeed I am on the shopkeeper plan!

I did sign up to the Webbie plan a few days ago so I could host a form. Whilst trialling the SCC I thought I'd upload it to my S-Drive and was surprised to see that it was working, hence my question. Looks like publishing the shop has automagically upped my account to Shopkeeper, including the monthly amount :lol:

Might be worth checking the processes I used as it could surprise some users?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Chris Hall wrote:
Hi Scott, just checked and indeed I am on the shopkeeper plan!

I did sign up to the Webbie plan a few days ago so I could host a form. Whilst trialling the SCC I thought I'd upload it to my S-Drive and was surprised to see that it was working, hence my question. Looks like publishing the shop has automagically upped my account to Shopkeeper, including the monthly amount :lol:

Might be worth checking the processes I used as it could surprise some users?

On Jul 20th, 2014 at 02:37 AM you signed up for a free 90 Shopkeeper plan trial. That would have been done through SCC when you attempted to publish.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 12512 Photo

Ambassador
223 posts

Scott, you are right, my plan does have the free 90 day trial.

Excellent stuff!

Thanks Scott.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.