Suggestions for Shopping Cart Creator...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Sue wrote:
Just wondering...
if any new version of Shopping Cart Creator will have the product photo pop-up window available in any size other than 640x480.
I have some products that could better display in a narrow and longer display such as 480x640. Like a 'model' standing rather than a 'model' reclining.
Or, is there a way I can already alter that in version 3.7, css file or perhaps somewhere else?
Any enlightenment appreciated.
Some products are just too long for the 640x480 and look too small.
Am only running a test site on local computer with xampp right now.
So nothing urgent.

Right now there are no immediate plans for any changes to the images until we get the 'Pro' version out. I am sure down the road we will offer something.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1752831 Photo

43 posts

Thanks Scott for the info on photo sizing.
Pro sounds like it will be a really nice shopping cart creator.
User 2019597 Photo

16 posts

Thanks Scott! I'been testing many programs for shopping carts and SCC is the best and easiest to use.

User 125823 Photo

Ambassador
2 posts

I would love to see support for gift stores. ie. Customer orders and ships to third party with a Greeting Card Attached. I would gladly but any version which supported a gift store. Additionally, the ability to have options such as size and color would be great.
User 432351 Photo

2 posts

Hi, I have shopping creator and it is a great software, I love it. But I have a problem with the shipping method. I have a flower shop, when I receive an order from a customer and I have to deliver it, I have to call the delivery guy. The amount of the delivery depends where I have to delivere it. I have only a small area to ship. I leave about 25 km of Montreal and I have to charge 25$ for shipping. When I have to ship in my own town I charge only 6$. I have a smal area to ship.

If it's possible to have a shipping method by Postal Code (Canada) or Zip Code (US)?

Thanks
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Stephane Fugere wrote:
Hi, I have shopping creator and it is a great software, I love it. But I have a problem with the shipping method. I have a flower shop, when I receive an order from a customer and I have to deliver it, I have to call the delivery guy. The amount of the delivery depends where I have to delivere it. I have only a small area to ship. I leave about 25 km of Montreal and I have to charge 25$ for shipping. When I have to ship in my own town I charge only 6$. I have a smal area to ship.

If it's possible to have a shipping method by Postal Code (Canada) or Zip Code (US)?

Thanks

Sorry, but that is not an option yet. It is however something that will be in our Pro version.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 487638 Photo

11 posts

Hi Scott,

Any news on when digital products are going to be added into SCC?

Thanks

Rachel

PS: Happy New Year
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Rachel Wood wrote:
Hi Scott,

Any news on when digital products are going to be added into SCC?

Thanks

Rachel

PS: Happy New Year

That will be a feature found in a future Pro update.
User 1788843 Photo

4 posts

I just built my first shopping-cart-based website using CC's Shopping Cart Creator which came with the bundle pack I purchased, then I also purchased Shopping Cart Designer on the side to create my own template, which worked out great. One suggestion though, if it hasn't already been said, would be to allow for Coupon Codes. Once I got done with everything I was pretty surprised that I didn't see that option since it seems like a fairly standard procedure for many companies, such as Coffee Cup, so I would definitely like to see that, hopefully in the near future. Also, if you could build in the USPS, UPS, and/or FedEx shipping modules so that the shipping can be calculated automatically with little setup, that would make this software really powerful and developer friendly. Thanks for everything!
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya Pepper,

Most of what you mention will be parts of the SCC Pro version when it's released or at some point in an update thereafter. The points you've made have most definitely been suggested to the devs, and the Pro version is currently in beta testing so look for a new program with a lot more versatility to upgrade to in the near future :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.