Shopping Cart language limitations...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Ari Niskanen wrote:
this software going to stuck if this work win 7 64 bit so why then go stuck?

I think you need to elloborate a bit more here. This really isn't much to go by.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2288116 Photo

8 posts

how long this translate take when is finish?
User 2288116 Photo

8 posts

i don't understand right away go strand this software when i try to translate
User 1948478 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,850 posts

Ari Niskanen wrote:
what software can write this ing?

Ari,
It seems that this - as well as all your other questions here - refer to the little 'translator' routine offered by layon49 earlier in this thread. My interpretation of the instructions given, is that you simply create the word pair file as a text file (e.g. with Notepad) and give it the extension .lng (that would be lower case of 'LNG', - not 'ing' as you wrote! ) Since it is simply a word replacement routine, it should handle any language, even non-existent, imaginary ones... ;)
I have not tried the routine myself, but I can't imagine that such a simple routine would cause a problem in 64bit. If you need any further help with his 'translator', I'm afraid you'll just have to hope for layon49 to return to the thread...

User 2288116 Photo

8 posts

Per wrote:
Ari Niskanen wrote:
what software can write this ing?

Ari,
It seems that this - as well as all your other questions here - refer to the little 'translator' routine offered by layon49 earlier in this thread. My interpretation of the instructions given, is that you simply create the word pair file as a text file (e.g. with Notepad) and give it the extension .lng (that would be lower case of 'LNG', - not 'ing' as you wrote! ) Since it is simply a word replacement routine, it should handle any language, even non-existent, imaginary ones... ;)
I have not tried the routine myself, but I can't imagine that such a simple routine would cause a problem in 64bit. If you need any further help with his 'translator', I'm afraid you'll just have to hope for layon49 to return to the thread...

Hello Per so tell me how i can translate temes text and button text? All software what i see is always language file but not this software and i need to translate my own language and i am not see this gay layon49 is him any email address or something?
User 2285302 Photo

2 posts

Hi all,

Well, I'm in France and I would like to have all accent on (e) and much more available and the option to translate my site to other languages. I bought a month ago a "value pack" with 29 softwares and I'm triying to rebuild my e-commerce site.

User 2237254 Photo

4 posts

layon49 wrote:
Using rapid shoptrad!

Choose the folder from the shop in question normally: [your site \ CCDATA \ data]

Then choose the destination for example : [your site \ CCDATA \ data \ en]

Choose the language, then click Execute. Then the modified files found
in the destination folder it remains only to be deposited on the final site in the original folder (your site \ CCDATA \ data \)

That's all for now good day

Utilisation rapide de shoptrad !

Choisir le dossier de la boutique concernée normalement : [votre site\ccdata\data]

Puis choisir la destination par exemple : [votre site\ccdata\data\fr]

Choisir la langue, puis cliquez sur Execute. Ensuite les fichiers modifiés se trouvant
dans le dossier de destination il ne reste qu'à les déposés sur le site définitif dans le dossier d'origine (votre site\ccdata\data\)

voilà c'est tout pour le moment Bonne journée

layon49,

I keep getting "Erreur E/S 32"

Can you help me ?

Thanks.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.