Drop-down menu doesn't fade away... -...

User 449169 Photo

22 posts

The link for categories doesn't hide itself after clicking on it... could someone take a look and see if there is a fix? Thanks.

http://agardenersjournal.com/store/
User 514521 Photo

129 posts

I tried it in Firefox and Internet Explorer and it worked fine. I clicked on each category and each time I went to the category and the menu disappeared.
User 449169 Photo

22 posts

That's weird... one of the script settings in IE must be causing it on my machine then. Will have to play around and see if I can figure it out that way. Thanks for checking it out and responding though.
User 21 Photo

19 posts

Hi there! I visited your site in Firefox (on Mac OS X and Windows), as well as IE6 and IE7 in Windows XP. Everything displayed fine for me!

Regarding script settings in IE: When you visit your shop's homepage, do you receive any error messages at the top of the browser window? If so, can you post that information here? Sometimes, IE will display a message that says, "Do you want to allow blocked content?"... Do you see anything like that?

Also, which version of IE are you using?
User 449169 Photo

22 posts

I have IE version 7. 0.5 something

I'm not receiving any error messages. I downloaded Firefox and it isn't happening there. Just checked with IE and it's still happening. I do have popup blocker turned on and it does ask me if I want to allow blocked content when I'm on other sites and sometimes testing a page on my computer.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.