Suggestions for Shopping Cart Creator...

User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Ah, mathematical education is the key. :)
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 2210448 Photo

16 posts

Don't know if it's been mentioned but a better product details editor, it is very basic as you can't even create a bullit list of product features. If I'm wrong sorry but I have not found a way to do this without resoting to creating a html file and pasting it in.
User 489206 Photo

4 posts

just finished a lengthy round of building a shopping cart (in creator pro with the help of designer pro) and, although there are limitations, all-in-all, I'm thrilled. I'm conceiving work-arounds for the things that do not work for me - so I'll post here what I'd like to see.

Subcategories to the Subcategories would be great. I'd like to drill down a little deeper on how I sort things.

We offer embroidery and screenprint and for the monograms, it'd be nice to have a place where they can type in their name, initials, etc. Optional Fields do not allow for user input, as far as I can tell.

Otherwise - I love it. Simple. Clean. Quick. And from what I can sell, S-Drive is going to make it even easier.

User 489206 Photo

4 posts

oh yes....one more thing. The discount thing would be great. We offer a discount of 10% if you buy 3 tees and 20% if you buy 6. No way to apply a discount like that. And the BOGO thing that someone mentioned.
User 1936325 Photo

32 posts

Marilyn wrote:
Some items on my wishlist:
    Allow for formatting of text. (center, left, right, etc)
    To show the whole web page that we are working on, not just the main content section. WSIWYG.
    Make the pages fluid, instead of fixed width..
    Allow a new template to be applied to an exiting site, without re-doing it.
    Ability to add photos any place on a page.
    Be able to add text or image boxes/frames anywhere.
    To NOT have the product buttons tied to the Categories button. I have renamed the Categories button, but in the 'breadcrumbs' it is shown before the product. Also when I mouse-over a product button in the nav bar, the one that used to be the categories button lights up also.
    The option to add different nav buttons - ie-use our own that we've made. (Hey, I'm an artist - what can I say?)
I know there were some others, but I can't remember them right now. :cool:

Yes Marilyn,
Perfect, I agree. Not everything on your wishlist for me but definately, text editing, to have the ability to align, change color, change font, create a picture or text link. these are missing from the editor. I hate working with HTML, the WYSIWYG arena is all I know. SCC pro is supposed to be codeless, it is however there for the people that know how to use it. I am not one of them, nor do I want to be. By the time these features are available though, I will have probably learnt just enough HTML to get the job done. Unfortunately for me, this process of learning code has put me back a few weeks. Yeh the category thing is not so attractive is it. I to have this look on my shop.
User 486472 Photo

24 posts

Features I would like to see added:

1: Coupons
2: Gift Certificates
3: User Reviews
4: Ability to change the image based on selected options
5: Ability to include a single product into multiple categories/subcategories
6: Real time shipping calculations based on size/weight/destination using shippers(UPS) API
7: Reporting would be nice (customers, locations, what products are being viewed, etc)
8: who's online information, real time cart info., etc.
9: I drop-ship and would love to see some support for this. Email orders sent to distributor, handling fees, etc.
User 2140665 Photo

58 posts

ken brand wrote:
Features I would like to see added:

1: Coupons
2: Gift Certificates
3: User Reviews
4: Ability to change the image based on selected options
5: Ability to include a single product into multiple categories/subcategories
6: Real time shipping calculations based on size/weight/destination using shippers(UPS) API
7: Reporting would be nice (customers, locations, what products are being viewed, etc)
8: who's online information, real time cart info., etc.
9: I drop-ship and would love to see some support for this. Email orders sent to distributor, handling fees, etc.

All good requests, I would like to see more options for delivery, as myself I sell CD's, but would like to sell the odd digital download, but my delivery options for the CD's take up all the configurable options in the cart, hence more options for delivery would be fantastic.
User 308084 Photo

45 posts

The ability to add negative values.

The ability to offer one item at the base value PLUS a second item at a discounted price, or say Three for the price of Two this flexability would be very useful as well as expand your customer base.
User 308084 Photo

45 posts

Get rid of these usless values showing up to confuse the customer.

(1) 7x5 Print A$10.00 A$10.00
(2) 7x5 REPRINT(+) A$10.00 A$15.00
(1) 10x8 Print(+25.00) A$10.00 A$35.00

Note how CR@Pie this is

This needs to SIMPLY read

1 7x5 Print A$10.00
2 7x5 Reprints A$15.00
1 10x8 Print A$35.00

NOTICE how CRYSAL CLEAR this is.

Hey it's not rocket science—no other cart I've ever seen does it that way.

User 2056877 Photo

5 posts

Would love to see application of discount codes brought in which I know has been spoken of loads of times. Also ability to put things on special offer as opposed to just the feature product. Could then have a new menu button linked to just clearance or sale items ?

Also ability to have store front show categories side by side as opposed to in line

just my two pennies worth

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.