Is SCCP worth using?

User 28224 Photo


Registered User
48 posts

I bought the software when it 1st came out and now I see it is free. Does this mean CC is getting ready to dump it or designing a new one to go with all the cool responsive stuff you made? Should I look for another cart or go ahead and move forward with what CC already has? What do you all think who have been using the cart?
Thank you for your responses.
His Peace Always
Lynn Snell
www.spinderellas.com
User 379556 Photo


Registered User
626 posts

As far as I can see Shopping Cart Creator Pro is still $129, and Shopping Cart Designer Pro is free.

Frank
User 2088758 Photo


Senior Advisor
2,568 posts

Yea if your looking for a responsive cart this is not the choice for you. Overall it's still a handy app but unfortunately it is a bit dated.

I'm sure they are planning to come up with something amazing. But IMO not fast enough.
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 28224 Photo


Registered User
48 posts

Steve wrote:
Yea if your looking for a responsive cart this is not the choice for you.

Frank wrote:
Shopping Cart Designer Pro is free.


Thanx guys-
I need a shopping cart. I bought one called x cart, but it became a nightmare after 2 years. I already own the CC software and thought I would give it a try- but it is not as cool as the rest of the CC programs. Any suggestions on a good one?
His Peace Always
Lynn Snell
www.spinderellas.com
User 2088758 Photo


Senior Advisor
2,568 posts

No I have not found any that I truly love. I cannot wait until CC makes theirs!! PLEASE IF YOUR LISTENING GREAT GODS OF CC. PLEASE GIVE US RSCCP!!

:D:D:D:D:D
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 2843477 Photo


Registered User
5 posts

I'm with Steve, because I've been thinking about this to port over my existing Woocommerce store that's pretty big, but I'm downsizing, and I'd rather not have to deal with the insanity involved in maintaining a Woocommerce store under WordPress. I just downloaded a demo and I plan to give it a whirl and see what's in store for me (no pun intended). Responsive would be nice, but if I have to in the meantime, I suppose I could just assign the appropriate IDs and classes to it and just control it through media queries, perhaps.

Derek Neuts
Gresham, Oregon
User 2088758 Photo


Senior Advisor
2,568 posts

Derek Neuts wrote:
I'm with Steve, because I've been thinking about this to port over my existing Woocommerce store that's pretty big, but I'm downsizing, and I'd rather not have to deal with the insanity involved in maintaining a Woocommerce store under WordPress. I just downloaded a demo and I plan to give it a whirl and see what's in store for me (no pun intended). Responsive would be nice, but if I have to in the meantime, I suppose I could just assign the appropriate IDs and classes to it and just control it through media queries, perhaps.


That can be done but it is a nightmare! You would have to readjust every time you make a change. I still love the ease of SCC it is a sold eCommerce app however has seen its better days.

Be patient my friends, I have faith in CC, they will build this! All i have to say when it is finally built is "Shut up and take my money!":lol::lol::lol:
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 2796380 Photo


Registered User
94 posts

The best and very first to get pa-dss compliant certified shopping cart **EDITED BY ADMIN***. The latest version I understand is Responsive.
Larry Penny
User 2723882 Photo


Registered User
29 posts

I just complained about new tools coming out and no love for the shopping cart software - no updates, new versions, nothing - and they summarily emailed me a warning and then deleted the post.

CC is about to lose my business and all those I advise.

Be careful CC.

Mike
User 103173 Photo


VP of Software Development
0 posts

karmacomposer wrote:
I just complained about new tools coming out and no love for the shopping cart software - no updates, new versions, nothing - and they summarily emailed me a warning and then deleted the post.

CC is about to lose my business and all those I advise.

Be careful CC.

Mike

No one deleted your post Mike. It was moved to the Shopping Cart Creator discussion thread as it did not belong in the Bootstrap discussion area.

Your post is here:
http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/shoppin … us-update/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.