Discount Coupon Code? - Page 2 - Post...

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

No discount setups are possible at this time yet Shawn, but I do like your idea too. I would suggest you put that in the SCC Pro suggestions thread so it's seen by the devs easier for consideration.
User 311342 Photo

46 posts

Once again I will mention that you can setup coupon codes in Google Checkout.
www.ShopTom.com gifts - sports - wholesale
User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

Shawn Ong wrote:
How about if its a discount for multiple purchase? eg. but 2 of the same items entitles a 10% discount? Is this possible?

Absolutely!

We modelled this taking into account our own promotions and experience. The more example requests the better though, we can't think of everything ourselves.
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.
User 604770 Photo

33 posts

I sell little bottles and jars of colored powders and metals for artists. I need to let them buy one of each of ten different colors, and give them a 'ten-fer' price on the whole order.

I also need a coupon code for my special customers that can apply to a) the whole order, and/or b) one specific product. The coupons need an 'expiration' date or a way to kill them, so they're only good for a certain period of time - or not.

I know you can do it!
User 54342 Photo

58 posts

Of course the question woould arise from my client. He sells posters to repeat buyers and he would like to be able to give discounts to those whom he wishes. I don't want to use a third party coupon app, so is there going to be a function that will enable this? I can see that three years have passed and it has not yet happened.
User 187934 Photo

Senior Advisor
20,193 posts

It's not available in the app yet but here's another way of making it available to your users. It's not tied to your shop.:)
http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/shoppin … post205424
I can't hear what I'm looking at.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.

This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
http://esmansgreenhouse.com
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
https://pestlogbook.com
This is my personal site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
https://ericrohloff.com
User 2307824 Photo

52 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
I am very comfortable with saying that I can guarantee that SCC Pro 4.0 will most certainly be live long before January of 2013. ;)

Hey Scott, by any chance is there any update on the possible release of SCC Pro 4.0. I know everyone has been asking for a lot of changes and obviously this would certainly hold it up, However there are many that people have suggested, that I am looking for. In fact to build one site the way some friends of mine wanted, I had to go to the darkside and use a slightly different piece of software. ps. its not fun on the darkside, full of frustration and annoying niggling things.
User 54342 Photo

58 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
I am very comfortable with saying that I can guarantee that SCC Pro 4.0 will most certainly be live long before January of 2013. ;)

my client is about to send 450 emails to his ebay customers to entice them to buy from his new shopping cart. I have been given assistance from an yet untried and independant discount code app, but as Scott has "guarantee'd" back in 2011, that we would have an upgrade with the discount in 2013, I would like to have some indication where the wheels are in this?
User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

Dan Boissonneault wrote:

my client is about to send 450 emails to his ebay customers to entice them to buy from his new shopping cart. I have been given assistance from an yet untried and independant discount code app, but as Scott has "guarantee'd" back in 2011, that we would have an upgrade with the discount in 2013, I would like to have some indication where the wheels are in this?

The short summery is that we stared this huge project, making software that will allow you guys to make responsive sites (and responsive shops to follow), as well as site elements like responsive menus and galleries. The project goes well and we should have the first products available soon, but it pushed some other things out a bit.
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.
User 1638206 Photo

32 posts

Give us coupon codes.. that is all! :cool:

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.