Upgrade to Webbie Plan - Post ID 161815

User 2083255 Photo

64 posts

Hello All,
I have 2 questions,
If I upgrade to the Webbie plan do I get to keep the free account?
If register my domain with network solutions and point the domain to S-Drive do I use (mydomain).coffeecup.com or is it more complicated with a bunch of other info?

Thanks
David T.
Sometimes all we need is a different perspective.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Your free account gets upgraded to the Webbie plan, so you won't have two accounts with us. You will just have the one.

You can find instructions here at http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … h-s-drive/ on how to use your own domain.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2083255 Photo

64 posts

Thanks Scott!
Can I change the domain name on Sdrive from what it is now?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

David T wrote:
Thanks Scott!
Can I change the domain name on Sdrive from what it is now?

The *.coffeecup.com domain address can only be changed on the Webbie Plan. Once you upgrade, just open a support ticket and we can change the address for you.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2083255 Photo

64 posts

That sound easy enough, I will upgrade now.
Thank You Again Scott!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.