S-Drive suggestions - Post ID 173320

User 97872 Photo

Ambassador
5 posts

It would be nice to have more plans with web space, forms, etc. than just the ones now. Or be able to create your own plan. Like if someone wants just one more form or just more space they could be able to do that.
Daniel Tscheschke
User 2176928 Photo

21 posts

hi, i've tried the beta web form builder with s-drive. works a treat, presuming the embed script works. i'm sure it will.

i have a problem though. i deal with multiple websites already so will not need the s-drive for web hosting.

it saves a fair bit of hassle being able to publish forms from web form builder to s-drive, & just paste the javascript.

on the current s-drive plans, forms are fairly strictly limited. only 50 forms on the PRO Plan.
i'd only be willing to pay a small yearly fee to host ONLY forms.

i probably wouldn't need any more than 30 personally and bar a few anomalies, 2500 form entries.

so currently i'd have to pay $24.95/month for something i can host on my current web hosting for free(as s-drive is an extra purchase for me).

maybe i'm the only customer using coffeecup as an extra rather than a complete package, but if not, perhaps some additional plans are in need.
J
User 187934 Photo

Senior Advisor
20,181 posts
Online Now

Jaimie, You can export the forms to your own server.;)
I can't hear what I'm looking at.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.

This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
http://esmansgreenhouse.com
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
https://pestlogbook.com
This is my personal site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
https://ericrohloff.com
User 2312686 Photo

3 posts

I have a registration form on S-Drive collecting data that I'd like to allow my client to download on their own, whenever they need an updated CSV file. Is there a way to give them access to just that CSV file. Right now, I log in, download it and send it to them. If there was a way to automate that process, I'd be a happy camper! :D

Also, it would be great to be able to edit individual items in the collected form data. For example, my form is collecting shirt size info for registrants. If I wanted to change someone's shirt size after they've registered, I'd need to submit a completely new form for them and then delete the original. Editing that one field would be so handy.

Dave
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

Dave - Editing of the CSV file should be able to be done using MS Excel, or OpenOffice.
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 2200067 Photo

1 post

Form building and posting must never have been easier. Unfortunately the time of posting shows as US time how can I change it to GMT?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

James Marland wrote:
Form building and posting must never have been easier. Unfortunately the time of posting shows as US time how can I change it to GMT?

That is controlled by the TimeZone setting in your account: https://www.coffeecup.com/help/myaccount/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2312686 Photo

3 posts

Phil wrote:
Dave - Editing of the CSV file should be able to be done using MS Excel, or OpenOffice.

That works, but when my registration event is done, I have to make sure that the CSV that I've been manually editing in Excel is the one that my client is using. It also means that I'm the only one who has the final correct data. If it was correctable in the original database, any time it gets downloaded, it would be the up-to-date correct version.
User 2318064 Photo

2 posts

I need the verify email sent again. I don't see any way to do that. I note you manually updated someone's account with a similar problem in this thread. That route is fine with me too. Thanks!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Mike wrote:
I need the verify email sent again. I don't see any way to do that. I note you manually updated someone's account with a similar problem in this thread. That route is fine with me too. Thanks!

I have manually activated your account for ya.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.