S-Drive suggestions - Post ID 171156

User 187934 Photo

Senior Advisor
20,181 posts

reverend william middleton wrote:

Once again, I think the Coffeecup Cloud is great!

I think it's more of a fog.:)
I can't hear what I'm looking at.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.

This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
http://esmansgreenhouse.com
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
https://pestlogbook.com
This is my personal site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
https://ericrohloff.com
User 2288151 Photo

2 posts

I was able to upload an image to the S drive with no problem but when I hit publish for my website in visual site designer it the vnu file does not seem to exist in the S-drive. nor do I see any option in visual site designer to open the file from visual site designer.I think I am not understanding the purpose of the S-drive or I am doing something wrong.
Thanks
Dave H
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

David Hilpert wrote:
I was able to upload an image to the S drive with no problem but when I hit publish for my website in visual site designer it the vnu file does not seem to exist in the S-drive. nor do I see any option in visual site designer to open the file from visual site designer.I think I am not understanding the purpose of the S-drive or I am doing something wrong.
Thanks
Dave H

1. First, you need to create your S-Drive Account

2. Go to Publish > CoffeeCup Account Settings and enter in your CoffeeCup account information

3. Go to Publish > Choose a Publishing Destination and select your S-Drive account

4. Click Publish
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2288151 Photo

2 posts

I would like the type of files to be uploaded not be restricted by type.
User 2298526 Photo

23 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Ron Weissman wrote:
I'd like an optional alternate dashboard/Control Panel that is more like the typical control panel on web hosting services; sort of like the control panel on (hint, hint) your favorite web hosting service Blue Domino. I find myself constantly clicking in the current S-Drive Dashboard and find myself reading your promotional text about what S-Drive can do for you. i'm ready to start using it and want a control panel that is fully functional (hint, hint) like the control panel in Blue Domino.. Thanks,

What sort of features are you specifically looking to have Ron in a control panel?

Scott maybe what Ron wants an option for the control panel to display or not display the jargon ??

When i hand this over to Trevor he won't want to see it either it will confuse the hell out of him, I keep forgetting myself to go to dashboard and keep going to the all about sections

Now my question :: any chance stream could display the time under the date, or option to display either time or date

I think Trevor's prospective use of stream would benefit immensely as its a time of day related use.
wedding & executive cars UK http://www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk/
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

Sorry another request, would it be possible to have option for the subscribe button to be permanently displayed , and make the picture headings inactive

Cant see the point in having to click on a heading to find out there is a subscribe button

Actually i only found it by accident myself
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

User 452284 Photo

4 posts

I think it is great!! BishopEnterprisesLLC.net
:D
User 134840 Photo

5 posts

I am messing around with a little,but so far so good. I would like to point my domain to something else is this possible?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Pam Say wrote:
I am messing around with a little,but so far so good. I would like to point my domain to something else is this possible?

Sure. We have not built that into our Dashboard yet, but if you open a support ticket and tell us where you want the domain to go, we can make that change for you.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 351008 Photo

1 post

Like so far. On "Download" option of form data submitted, would be nice to default to a csv file. Does not have an extension.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.