Announcing S-Drive Domains - Page 3 -...

User 2343918 Photo

Trial User
1 post

Hi I live in Canada and I am trying to purchase a domain through your website, but I always get an error message saying internet explorer cannot display page

Can you help?
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

You will need a CC member, so if i type SCOTT it might get his attention, but i would suggest sending a support ticket as you are a trial user.

not sure if a trial user can buy domains as you need a CC account.
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Deke wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:
Have you noticed that you can now purchase your own custom domain directly from CoffeeCup? We would love to hear what you think about it!

Where? I don't see anywhere to purchase domains... How much are they?

http://www.coffeecup.com/domains/
Price is $14.95
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 404626 Photo

21 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Deke wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:
Have you noticed that you can now purchase your own custom domain directly from CoffeeCup? We would love to hear what you think about it!

Where? I don't see anywhere to purchase domains... How much are they?

http://www.coffeecup.com/domains/
Price is $14.95

Thanks, Scott! I found it almost as soon as I posted and then deleted my original post..You are quick!

I checked it out and just wanted to let you know that when I checked availability of a domain that I already own, it said it was available and let me put it in the cart. (I was hoping they'd be cheaper through Coffeecup and Network Solutions than GoDaddy so I could transfer all my domains over, but I'll just have to stay put for now.)
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

I can also replicate the domain showing up as available for my own domain too.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.