The RSD - Post ID 229486

User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,086 posts

Technically the RLM hasn't come out yet either. To the public anyhow.
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 603315 Photo

938 posts

Steve wrote:
Technically the RLM hasn't come out yet either. To the public anyhow.

Yeah but to us it has :P
User 109701 Photo

26 posts

Well, the RLMP is a fantastic item, which I already have. Now, the rest of the Responsive goodies, that's what I'm looking for.
You know, the RSD could come out as a hybrid of Visual and editor combo. Now that would be a definite winning hand! Agreed?

Charles
Forgive me, my education and intelligence seem to get in the way of my understanding of what I think you said!
User 109701 Photo

26 posts

Also, a built in view port simulator to view the work in each adaptation as the work progresses. What would you say to that?
All of that in one app, a total winning hand!

Charles
Forgive me, my education and intelligence seem to get in the way of my understanding of what I think you said!
User 603315 Photo

938 posts

Charles Russell wrote:
Well, the RLMP is a fantastic item, which I already have. Now, the rest of the Responsive goodies, that's what I'm looking for.
You know, the RSD could come out as a hybrid of Visual and editor combo. Now that would be a definite winning hand! Agreed?

Charles

Agreed
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,450 posts

Charles Russell wrote:
Also, a built in view port simulator to view the work in each adaptation as the work progresses. What would you say to that?
All of that in one app, a total winning hand!

We don't know for sure yet, but my guess is, that RSD will have a slider to show the various view ports, just like RLM and MB.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.