RLM Future - Post ID 245266

User 2660090 Photo

89 posts

Adam East wrote:
Brett Burgess wrote:

Hi Adam :)
I am not using VSD so have no knowledge of it, can you give a very brief description of what the difference is between RLM and RSD will be please? Are we talking about more control with RLM?
Cheers
Brett

RSD will include almost everything you wish RLM did. :P Such as the ability to add images to the program itself. The ability to insert your own HTML, similar to how it is done in VSD.

I like to describe it like this:

If RLM were Bruce Banner then RSD is Bruce Banner angry. :) It is well worth the wait.
Is the intention for RSD to replace RLM, or is it to complement it?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

supermessiah wrote:
Adam East wrote:
Brett Burgess wrote:

Hi Adam :)
I am not using VSD so have no knowledge of it, can you give a very brief description of what the difference is between RLM and RSD will be please? Are we talking about more control with RLM?
Cheers
Brett

RSD will include almost everything you wish RLM did. :P Such as the ability to add images to the program itself. The ability to insert your own HTML, similar to how it is done in VSD.

I like to describe it like this:

If RLM were Bruce Banner then RSD is Bruce Banner angry. :) It is well worth the wait.
Is the intention for RSD to replace RLM, or is it to complement it?

Neither. They are two different programs used for different things.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2660090 Photo

89 posts

I look forward to it. Hopefully it will fill most of the the voids that RLM has.
User 404575 Photo

887 posts

Adam East wrote:
Adam Hicks wrote:
Hi guys,

Thanks for your input!

Adam East, how do I message with you privately and directly?
Melissa Rhiannon
OS Windows 10
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

Adam is not working at CC now, and I don't know how often he is visiting these forums, nor if he has kept up with the latest CC software developments. You may look him up on FaceBook.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,086 posts

Adam and Scott are no longer with CC. I am certain they do not check back here ever. Was there something we could help with?
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.