Closed for the holidays... - Post ID...

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

paintbrush wrote:
:) Hope you all have a great holiday vacation. We'll try not to mess the place up too much while you're gone :lol: ...starts tipping furniture over looking for Christmas eggs....

NOOOOOOOOO no more eggs! LOL *points at her avatar image* hehe.

Really no more eggs! make them bells or stockings or something but not eggs please! LOL
User 193638 Photo

557 posts

So we’re closing the offices from December 17th, 2010 to January 3rd, 2011.

Yeah, Scott told me he was taking the whole CC crew on an 18 day cruise to the Bahamas!!

Just thought I would stir up some Holiday trouble!! :D
User 1861272 Photo

339 posts

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to the entire staff of Coffee Cup!

(enjoy the cruise!) :)
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Yes. Enjoy the Holiday. And I thought only school children got a two week Christmas break. :)
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 409926 Photo

12 posts

To all at CoffeeCup staff, and all their users.

May you all get what you want from Santa, and then let us have the stuff for our MACs.

"Well that's what I wanted from Santa".

Best wishes to all

Santa's friend.
User 12071 Photo

42 posts

Hope you guys all have a well deserved break. Thanks for the excellent stuff you've put out this past year and the great support we've all enjoyed. Looking forward to seeing what CC come up with next year!

Andy
Automate your web marketing - http://www.66th.net

User 2112543 Photo

1 post

Happy Time Off. May you all have peace and hope and joy.

Bon Voyage!!
User 471275 Photo

Ambassador
1,130 posts

Thank you CC team for all the good work over the past year. Hope you all get time to relax and enjoy time with family and friends over the season holidays.

A Merry Xmas to you all and all the best for the New Year

:)

User 451981 Photo

92 posts

OK Coffee Cup Guys and Gals

Thank you for the great products that help a guy like me put up a half decent website.

Thanks for your excellent support all the years - since version 5 of VSD. I will never forget the first time I wrote for support. It was late at night and I was having some issues getting version 6 going. I thought I would shoot off an email and hopefully get a reply the next day. A couple of hours later, about 2 in the morning I got a reply from someone at Coffee Cup. Now that is stellar.

To every one at CC: Merry Christmas and have a very happy new year.
Raj

If you stand by,the ocean, it sounds like you are holding a conch to your ear.
User 166871 Photo

185 posts

Happy Holidays to everyone at CoffeeCup, especially Scott, the support team and the ambassdaors. The Coffee Cup software is great, the support is outstanding and the forums are educational. Hope everyones holiday season brings exactly what they hope and expect.
Peace and Happiness from the "left coast"
Cayucostom
Vista Tom

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.