Expand Notes section - Post ID 297414

User 12512 Photo

Ambassador
223 posts

Just upgraded to V6 from V5 and very nice it is too!

One bugbear from V5 that has also migrated is the limited height of the Notes section, it only allows for 3 visible lines. As I bung a lot of info in the Notes section it's a bit of a pain having to continually scroll through to find what I want.

Any chance of allowing the view port to be expanded?

Attachments:
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Excellent suggestion Chris. If you download Build 155, we have doubled the height of the Notes area.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 12512 Photo

Ambassador
223 posts

Ooh, thanks. Downloading now. :)
User 2853606 Photo

1 post

I have LockBox 6 version 162 and do not see the "Note" field. How do I access it?
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts

I don't have Lockbox, and I cannot access it anymore, so my advice is just a guess: Make sure your screen resolution is at whatever is recommended for your machine, and that the scaling is not above 100%.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,095 posts

John McClellan wrote:
I have LockBox 6 version 162 and do not see the "Note" field. How do I access it?

I have that version and have the same issue. Because Lockbox was discontinued, it hasn't been updated. I bet there's some incompatibility with Windows in some way.
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including training for Site Designer and Web Form Builder via Zoom.
Email me at support@usconsumernet.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/
User 2287960 Photo

Ambassador
580 posts

I am still using this version of LB. I am not seeing a problem.

Keith

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.