SFTP can only upload 32kb - Post ID...

User 134282 Photo

2 posts

I am using Build 15.3 - trying the program out to purchase. I must use SFTP to upload our files to the web server. When I try to upload a file only 32kb of the file is uploaded. I do have a website project setup. I have set the program to run with Administrator privileges and have checked the compatibility settings. I am using Windows 10. I can use Dreamweaver, Filezilla and WeBuilder and can successfully upload full/complete files using SFTP. I can also successfully upload a file using my purchased version of the HTML Editor 12.9. I want to update to the current version however if it can't successfully upload full files via SFTP I can't use it. What has changed from version 12 to 15 that doesn't allow successful SFTP file uploads larger than 32 KB
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

Don't know if this is related, but I have similar problems with uploads to certain servers. Maybe you should check with your hosting company if they are imposing any restrictions.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.