Technologic theme - Post ID 267962

User 217790 Photo

45 posts

How do you edit the button under the purchase-button class to go to a web page within my project? I am using the Technologic theme and under the Gold, Silver, etc. area, there are "Read More" buttons. How do I edit the button?

Thanks
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Hello Daniel,

You would need to double click the buttons and adjust the HREF to the page name you wish to link to. We have an article here http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … -html-page that helps walk you through the process.
User 217790 Photo

45 posts

Thanks Adam. Yes, I understand that when you have button links, but in my example, it is done in FF not RSD and the component is just a button, not a button link, so no HREF. That's why I was asking if that button can be linked to a page in my project. I think I have to delete the button in the theme at the area I discussed and replace it with a button link in order to do what I want. Just didn't know if there was a way to edit the button that is already there in the theme.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Daniel Wheeler wrote:
Thanks Adam. Yes, I understand that when you have button links, but in my example, it is done in FF not RSD and the component is just a button, not a button link, so no HREF. That's why I was asking if that button can be linked to a page in my project. I think I have to delete the button in the theme at the area I discussed and replace it with a button link in order to do what I want. Just didn't know if there was a way to edit the button that is already there in the theme.

If the element is a Button but you want it to have an Href, you need to replace that button with a Button Link element.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 217790 Photo

45 posts

That's what I thought, so that's what I did. Just didn't know if I could edit the others. Thanks Scott. Thanks Adam.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.