Share your websites made with...

User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

Inger wrote:
Same here. I have not been creating symbols, though, just components, and that out of sheer necessity, to have something that gets me quickly up and running again when something goes wonky. I also have saved the whole project as a theme/template, just in case...

I have my latest one saved as a theme, & as 2 backups, doesn't make any difference though because once FF crashes when you re-open it,, regardless of when you last saved it,, you still have to save it again with the project name. which means in this case saving 2 times, deleting the theme and saving as a theme again. If it keeps on like this I will definitely have reached old age pension time before it's finished

Also the Bl***** elements keep jumping out of position when clicked upon to select them so often it's like watching sheep leap over the fence, once free you can't find them again,,,,
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts

There ought to be a way to lock elements into place. Like you can lock layers in Photoshop, e.g.
If you check the rebuild of my honey site (in my signature), there is a blog where I'm writing down problems I meet while working with RFF. I have also had this jumping of elements.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2796380 Photo

94 posts

Here is my first RFF website version : lost count. With suggestions from Wayan and Inger, I am trying to make website more modern and have a more of a medical look, getting away from standard Medical blue and white.
The product bottle in the background picture is to be one of the slider pictures. The reason for vegetation background is this is the raw product our calcium product is made from making it organic and over 92% absorption rate.

Here is my work in progress website: http://demo.ezorbcalcium.com/ezorb-store.html
Larry Penny
User 2796380 Photo

94 posts

Wayan Jaya wrote:
Inger wrote:
Same here. I have not been creating symbols, though, just components, and that out of sheer necessity, to have something that gets me quickly up and running again when something goes wonky. I also have saved the whole project as a theme/template, just in case...

I have my latest one saved as a theme, & as 2 backups, doesn't make any difference though because once FF crashes when you re-open it,, regardless of when you last saved it,, you still have to save it again with the project name. which means in this case saving 2 times, deleting the theme and saving as a theme again. If it keeps on like this I will definitely have reached old age pension time before it's finished

Also the Bl***** elements keep jumping out of position when clicked upon to select them so often it's like watching sheep leap over the fence, once free you can't find them again,,,,

I too have elements jumping problem. Needs to be fixed.
Where is the Components Library so we can create and store components so we can use them on any new or started Project?
Larry Penny
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts

Larry, I thought it would look better if the bottle were cut out from the white background. See attachment.

Oh, and I think you need to make the file size of the image smaller.

Otherwise I think your colour scheme looks much better now :)
Attachments:
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:

User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts

You find the components in the Content pane. There are three tabs, Elements, Components and Symbols.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:

User 188640 Photo

895 posts

Larry,

I agree with Inger, the bottle will look better as a png with a transparent background. I think Inger has already fixed it for you.
A Rose is Just a Weed in a Corn Patch!
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

Inger wrote:
Larry, I thought it would look better if the bottle were cut out from the white background. See attachment.

Ernie Wrote
I agree with Inger, the bottle will look better as a png with a transparent background. I think Inger has already fixed it for you.

Did you not see his post,, the image is going to be on a slider,, RSD when he works out how to do iut,,, that was there just for an example
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

EZorb wrote:
Here is my first RFF website version : lost count. With suggestions from Wayan and Inger, I am trying to make website more modern and have a more of a medical look, getting away from standard Medical blue and white.
The product bottle in the background picture is to be one of the slider pictures. The reason for vegetation background is this is the raw product our calcium product is made from making it organic and over 92% absorption rate.

Here is my work in progress website: http://demo.ezorbcalcium.com/ezorb-store.html

Larry
For my 2 pennies worth, (for what that is also worth) although the new design is responsive to a certain extent (lower points could do wit h a bit more fiddling about), it still looks a bit like a fixed width page especially at the larger display sizes, I think the slider would be better especially at the higher points at almost if not full width with the footer also,, content in the middle spread out more,,, which gives you more things to do at those higher points making it a little more dynamic and interesting and you can really make more of what many call "The Call To Action" for your visitors to quickly view/order a product.

The colour scheme is ok, the row/column containing the heading "Ezorb Calcium Store needs either margins taking out or centering properly, (slightly off to the right. I would also suggest that if you are going to stick to the main body content design that your image for "click here to place an order" be centered in the row/column container whatever you have holding that image. Same for the other column etc holding the other images make them centered

Lastly just as a consideration think about replacing the box-shadow you have over the whole content with a double border make your grid a bit darker so that the border shows better, or make sure that the colour of the box-shadow is the same all round.
Just my own humble opinion,,, let your design mind loose,,

Wayan
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

User 2796380 Photo

94 posts

Inger wrote:

Wayan was correct the bottle was just put there for an example. In fact I am still messing around with that page. Just change around for rough idea. Thanks a bunch for cleaning up the bottle. You must have PhotoShop. Can you do that in PhotoFiltre 7? Some more I have forgot how to do.
I have two more product bottles that need transparancy work, any volunteers?
Larry Penny

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.