Scrolling Images - Post ID 265014

User 1748617 Photo

9 posts

At the risk of repeating someone (I didn't see a thread for it, but I didn't get all the way back to the start), now do I add subsequent images to the scroll? I got the first one in, but after ten minutes, it's not popping out at me on how to get others in. I'm playing with the eCommerce template. TIA!
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
User 2699991 Photo

4,798 posts
Online Now

Becky wrote:
At the risk of repeating someone (I didn't see a thread for it, but I didn't get all the way back to the start), now do I add subsequent images to the scroll? I got the first one in, but after ten minutes, it's not popping out at me on how to get others in. I'm playing with the eCommerce template. TIA!

Hello Rebecca From Sunny Bali

Go to the lowest breakpoint (maybe the blue one if you haven,t made any more, open the inspector pane

Just below the window with the structure viw is a tick box which says "Show (x amount) hidden items in this breakpoint"

Click to the tick box (usually a couple of times) until it has a tick in it, BOOOOM the hidden image place holders appear, you can then change the images as per normal (now that you have got the thing working :D

Wayan
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.