RFF Symbol Question - Post ID 271004

User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

Hello all,
On our site made using RFF I also have a menu made with Menu Builder, all works ok BUT question I have is: If I make the menu a symbol which I have and if I change or update the menu in MB and change the header info and menu html on one page shouldn't it than change on all pages that have the menu??? OR because of the html part it doesn't? :rolleyes:
Ray
Ray aka Kreations
Since 1994 Chocolate bar wrappers for all occasions.
Since 1972 helping clients help "Discover Their Dream Vacation"
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

Ray wrote:
Hello all,
On our site made using RFF I also have a menu made with Menu Builder, all works ok BUT question I have is: If I make the menu a symbol which I have and if I change or update the menu in MB and change the header info and menu html on one page shouldn't it than change on all pages that have the menu??? OR because of the html part it doesn't? :rolleyes:
Ray

i suspect that would work once you update the html element with the changes it should go with all the others that are linked best thing to try is a new project with a couple of pages with the just menu as a symbol then update in mb,, put the update into the html element as see,, if it works you are good to go,, if not then a re-think is needed,, but at least you won't have changed your real project without knowing
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

Thanks Wayan Jaya,
Thats what I thought I did change the html and header info after doing a mb update did not update all pages only one. Now that I know it should work will do what you mentioned. I appreciate your help.
Hoping all well
Ray
Ray aka Kreations
Since 1994 Chocolate bar wrappers for all occasions.
Since 1972 helping clients help "Discover Their Dream Vacation"

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.