New to everything past Visual Site...

User 449328 Photo

1 post

Responsive site designer, Foundation framework, Bootstrap builder, Css grid builder, Responsive content slider.
Wow where do I start. Can someone compose a short few paragraphs or direct me to a link which shows me where to start and how to integrate these programs. Seems like a steep learning curve.
Thanks
User 2699991 Photo

4,799 posts
Online Now

Mark Moreno wrote:
Responsive site designer, Foundation framework, Bootstrap builder, Css grid builder, Responsive content slider.
Wow where do I start. Can someone compose a short few paragraphs or direct me to a link which shows me where to start and how to integrate these programs. Seems like a steep learning curve.
Thanks

Depends on what you want to do
SITE Designer has a selection of the main 4 frameworks built in and Has css grid capabilitis so you can choose from them to do a project with foundation being the favorite for most users. There are quite a few that can and do help people new to the app. After that up to you responsive content slider is old and in need of TLC there are better s?iders out there now so you can sort of leave that out until you have a need for a slider.

My suggestion to others that have had similar questions is try SD V3. 5 out free for the 14 days trial. Don't attempt to make a working site project use the 2 weeks to explore SD see what and how it works use the forum to get help and advice even a tuition or two. Then you can take the leap of faith with at least some knowledge of how it works. Too often I have seen new ones that try to make something in those 2 weeks who get frustrated angry and other emotions running riot that they lose the plot and it all boils down to they want produce something straight away.

Anyway whatever you decide there will be plenty of help and advice available all you need do is ask.
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.