"jumping" columns - Post ID 267037
Coffee as an additive no longer helps, and before I move to something stronger, I am taking a chance with the great help from this forum.
You will see on the attached file that point 2 does not line up as it should. A number of interesting things happen if I look closer. ( Please note:Every point sit in an individual row with identical class name. Every row has 2 identical columns, also class named)
1. If I duplicate row with point 1, the "problem" moves to the new row.
2. If I move the slider at the top to smaller than 391px (there is no breakpoint at 391) the problem is solved.
3. If I move the slider to larger than 754px (again with no breakpoint at 754) the problem also rears its head on point 4.
Interesting question: There was a -2 top margin on all the rows. Why does it only affect some of the rows?
then change the " List Settings - List Type = None"
all margins to zero
Position to "Position Relative"
Then in each "List Item Container" insert element "text"
type your list with the numbers
1. Complete the booking request form below and submit.
2. On receipt of the booking request, and once we confirm the tour, you are required to pay a non-refundable deposit of R 1500,00 per person per trip, within 7 days of booking. Payment must be made to your travel agent or to the account of Chi. NAN FEI. This payment is in respect of the LAND PORTION only.
* Chi. NAN FEI Bank account details will be made available at that time.
and so on.
set each List Item Container with the same class and set the top margin to whatever you want
(it actually describes a bit more complicated than it is to do)
anyway just a though to keep in mind if ever you have to do something similar
That is an alternative I have used many times.
I have a problem with the way that system handle the left margin. Same as in RSD, and for that reason I prefer my method.
Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.