Is This Happening To Others #2 - Post...

User 2699991 Photo

4,799 posts
Online Now

Good Day From Sunny Bali

This has just started happening after updating to latest version.

I have a project sort of half done, as is my way of doing things, I went back to change some of the styles for elements (this time it was change font colour and shadow for a "heading 2" element.

when I came out of text edit mode, the design pane thingy on the left was greyed out, and all of the breakpoints also. I couldn't even do a save as. I had to close the project and re-open it. which strangely enough had the changes already saved'. I noticed before i actually came out of the text edit mode, that a message appeared in the bottom lfet corner of the screen "auto saving" now my eyes aren't what they used to be so maybe I missed that before, but I don't think I have seen that auto saving message before,

This occurrence has happened once before but only since re-loading the latest update. Would be nice to know if it is happening to others so I know it isn't just me,

Have a great day wherever you all are in the World
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 188640 Photo

895 posts

I haven't noticed the auto save thing before but I wasn't looking for anything like that. I'll check tomorrow and see if mine does that also.

I did have the grayed out panel a couple of times but nothing like that lately. That must happen under really specific circumstances.
A Rose is Just a Weed in a Corn Patch!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Automatic saving was added to FF in Build 102.

http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/foundat … post263572
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 188640 Photo

895 posts

:D
A Rose is Just a Weed in a Corn Patch!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.