Foundation 6.3 just released - Post...

User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

Is this just happening to me ? or is it another bad install?

The social icon thingies don't work

I have uploaded the latest version of FF

when I place a social icon into a container, it goes in ok no worries but then when I go to the styling it's blanked out nothing there cannot do anything.

this happens on existing project or new project.

SCOTT
don't worry about the problem with the project previously I mentioned,, looks like the whole thing got corrupted somehow,, --- I have started again (nothing much else to do here in the depths of Borneo) --- seems to be ok (except for the social icon thing.
Attachments:
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Wayan Jaya wrote:
Is this just happening to me ? or is it another bad install?
The social icon thingies don't work

That is a known issue and I am just testing the next version right now and should be releasing an update shortly that fixes that.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Version 2.0 Build 281 is now live that addresses the issue with Social Icons.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts

That was quick! I hadn't noticed, though, before Wayan (Hi Wayan, aren't you deep into the jungle by now? ;) ) mentioned it. Works fine now.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

Inger wrote:
That was quick! I hadn't noticed, though, before Wayan (Hi Wayan, aren't you deep into the jungle by now? ;) ) mentioned it. Works fine now.

Hello Inger
Have come out for a short break, going back tomorrow, but will be a shrtened trip this time our house in Java was damaged in yhe recent earthquake and a landslide. Needs renovation/repairs
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 2796380 Photo

94 posts

Just installed FF281 and found when I click on "Preview ON" and will not preview on Chrome or FireFox. IE seems to work.
Larry Penny
User 2796380 Photo

94 posts

Larry Penny wrote:
Just installed FF281 and found when I click on "Preview ON" and will not preview on Chrome or FireFox. IE seems to work.

Found problem. I forgot to restart computer after installing
Larry Penny

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.