Adding button links - Post ID 269400

User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

Hello all,
Is this the correct way to add buton links?
I want to add 4 links on bottom of page I did it this way- Made Row named it nav-row than col named column-nav than added a Container Div named it container-nav I than added a Text Link named it Text-nav than made it "inline block" I was able to change all 4 text buttons BUT can I make this now a Symbol so I add it to other pages :rolleyes:
Sorry this is so lengthy
Ray
Ray aka Kreations
Since 1994 Chocolate bar wrappers for all occasions.
Since 1972 helping clients help "Discover Their Dream Vacation"
User 2699991 Photo

4,798 posts
Online Now

Ray wrote:
Hello all,
Is this the correct way to add buton links?
I want to add 4 links on bottom of page I did it this way- Made Row named it nav-row than col named column-nav than added a Container Div named it container-nav I than added a Text Link named it Text-nav than made it "inline block" I was able to change all 4 text buttons BUT can I make this now a Symbol so I add it to other pages :rolleyes:
Sorry this is so lengthy
Ray

Sure you can select the "ROW" then go to the tab "Content" then the tab Symbols" click the "New Symbol" button,,,, BOOOOOM in goes your symbol, for use on any of your other pages, you can give the symbol a name for future use so you can easily recognise it (in case you have more symbols later)

Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

Thank you Wayan Jaya - I was selecting col so after I selected ROW just like you said Boooom right to Symbols and I was able to add on other pages now. :D.
Now on to ask another question in another thread.
Ray
Ray aka Kreations
Since 1994 Chocolate bar wrappers for all occasions.
Since 1972 helping clients help "Discover Their Dream Vacation"

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.