weird error in Coffeecup ftp - Post...

User 63051 Photo

19 posts

I get this error when trying to delete files that were UPLOADED from my PC to my website. I'm using Direct FTP
"When sending custom QUOTE commands to the remote server, one of the commands returned a 400 or higher error code. [21]"

I am Uploading from Coffecups FORM BUILDER- and my service says its' an issue with either your software or your software. (FTP or Form Builder)

In order to delete these folders, I have to open Cpanel and delete them manually.
(I sent this question up yesterday.... and the question is not posted????)

I also ASKED when you are going to put mathematics in form builder???? NO ANSWER and I am "forced" to use BOOTstrap! duh!

I never ask questions UNLESS I'm stuck.... so lets have some help here PLEASE

Tony
yeah sure!
Facebook? Twitter? gee why not just use Tik tok! ..... WHY NOT CREATE a SPECIAL WEB SITE that..... never mind
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Try toggling on our off Passive-Mode for that profile and see if that helps.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.