New FTP update available question -...

User 1961146 Photo

26 posts

I just download the new FTP it asked me to type in my user name and password in order to activate the program I did that. Every time I launch the program it keeps telling me there is an update, at first I click update took e to coffeecup website type in my password and download the program again. Install the new update and while it was installing FTP it uninstall the old version. Finally once I had it all down it still keeps telling me there is a new version available.
User 2000538 Photo

1,392 posts

Can you put in a Support ticket ...click on Get Support in the purple tool bar above....and tech support can help you with that little glitch I'm sure :)
I know you believe you understand what you think I said...but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not exactly what I meant.

User 3004957 Photo

851 posts

It is looping because you are downloading the same build over and over again. Check the build number and it is 1742, while the new build is supposedly 1746. If 1746 was made available for download, then it wouldn't report an update available. We will just have to wait until the new build is put on the ftp server for us download.

Cheers
User 147665 Photo

Ambassador
712 posts

I reported it today,Tom said he reported this a few days ago to scott. it took me a few times to see something was up..

User 1961146 Photo

26 posts

Thanks guys :)
User 282670 Photo

3,940 posts

I downloaded build 1746 today all works ok for me

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.