Hosts FTP Is Down - Post ID 24613

User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

My host has 24 hosting servers, all of them are quoted as 99.7% or higher up time. But my ftp will not work, it shows up on my hosts server stats that the ftp is down, it has been down for the last 2 days and I am pulling my hair out.

I just need to start uploading stuff. But my hosting service provider said that this was fixed this afternoon (when I was out) but has since failed again. Scream......... So frustrating this ftping. I am sitting here twiddling my fingers, drinking far too much coffee (liquid kind) and am slowly losing my mind.

Frustrated Mark
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 6573 Photo

Ambassador
2,649 posts

Well I hope that your hosting is back up by now! Hope your day gets better.

Kim :)

User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Kim - No, I am becoming very Pxxx Oxx (you know, I am sure I can't even spell rude words!lol). It is so annoying.

M
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 8660 Photo

858 posts

I have a suggestion! Get a new host! Telling us here wont do you much good.
Alfred
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Alfred - If I had money to throw away, then perhaps I would get myself a new Host. Tell you what, you send me the money, and I will follow your advice.

Mark
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Alfred, OK, keep your dollars in your wallet, my FTP is now fixed.

Anyway Alfred, what is wrong with having a good old belly ache about things that are peeving me off? Lets face it, when you have just renewed a contract, then things like this happen, most people would not be in a position to just throw their money away and start again!

Mark
Mark Loves CoffeeCup

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.