Direct FTP #2 #2 - Post ID 22134

User 112357 Photo

1 post

I have been using the Free FTP for a while and tonight I went ahead and paid for the full verison. Now I can not get any connection to my website and I re set everything up again and no go. Has anyone esle has this problem and how do I fit it. thanks
Barb
User 6573 Photo

Ambassador
2,649 posts

Barbara Stuart wrote:
I have been using the Free FTP for a while and tonight I went ahead and paid for the full verison. Now I can not get any connection to my website and I re set everything up again and no go. Has anyone esle has this problem and how do I fit it. thanks
Barb

Have you got it working yet?

I saw in another forum comment where someone did have similar problems Here is what they said:

Janys wrote:
I had been having those kind of problems and just kept reverting back to my old ftp program (an old, outdated cc one), until finally I thought of looking at things a LOT more carefully.
Know what I discovered...........that the program had a proxy set up in there for some reason which was nothing whatsoever to do with me!!
Check it out - you never know. Mine now works perfectly!!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.