column (re)size - Post ID 119615

User 340457 Photo

41 posts

So I just installed Direct FTP v 6.7, build 1719 on my Win Vista computer. I noticed two issues:

- resizing columns in server and local windows sometimes leaves column separator artifacts
- if I resize a column, then change folders, the column sizes reset to the default (which are so narrow that they don't even accomodate dir names like public_html)

David
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya David,

I'm pretty sure they are aware of the extra lines that show up here and there on the program when resizing. If not I'm sure someone will say something here, but I've seen others mention it with screenshots too so I am pretty sure they have that one documented.

As for the columns, they are also aware of that issue too. Right now if you are resizing by double clicking the columns it tends to go back where it was if you change directories and go back. What I've found is that if you stretch them out manually (drag and drop style) it seems to stay in place then. Try that and see if that works for you. :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.