What is it - Where is it? - Post ID...

User 2287960 Photo

Ambassador
580 posts

I have been using BS for sometime. I just add the code into the html editor.

Keith
User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,086 posts

Keith you should join the beta program for Bootstrap Builder. Spots are running out fast.
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 2287960 Photo

Ambassador
580 posts

Yes please but I have not seen it?

Keith
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

You can signup for the Beta here at https://www.coffeecup.com/bootstrap-builder/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

Keith W Jones wrote:
I have been using BS for sometime. I just add the code into the html editor.
Keith

Hand coding with the editor is always an option. However, with Visual CSS controls, custom breakpoints, width slider, components, filtered class lists, symbols and so on...Bootstrap Builder helps to create better designs, faster :cool:

The clean export allows for additional hand tweaking with familiar Bootstrap code. If needed!
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.
User 124843 Photo

3 posts

If I'm posting this in the wrong forum, apologies. I have just bought and downloaded BB and I'm keen to move forward. When I open the program there is a page headed 'Designing with Flexbox' and I can't figure out how to remove it and leave myself with a virgin canvas to start 'playing'. Can somebody point me in the right direction, please. Thanks in anticipation.
User 171749 Photo

91 posts

try

File/New From Theme

Choose a theme. If BB ask if you want to save the current project just hit discard
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Mike Burnand wrote:
If I'm posting this in the wrong forum, apologies. I have just bought and downloaded BB and I'm keen to move forward. When I open the program there is a page headed 'Designing with Flexbox' and I can't figure out how to remove it and leave myself with a virgin canvas to start 'playing'. Can somebody point me in the right direction, please. Thanks in anticipation.

Go to the File Menu > New From theme> Blank and select one of the blank projects. Now check the box in the lower left hand corner "Don't show on startup" and check the box in the lower right hand corner "Set as default".

Now anytime you start Bootstrap Builder, this blank project will always be used.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.