Suggestions for Bootstrap Builder -...

User 2844004 Photo

225 posts

And -for the love of Oprah- allow us to set up an hierarchical (site) folder-structure, no matter up to how many levels and increase the maximum of number of (html) pages. Up until 100 just is not cutting it. Even Freeway supports an unlimited number of pages.
Living in Zevenbergen, the Netherlands
13" MacBook Air M1 + 2x LG 24" IPS QHD / 8GB RAM / 500GB SSD / macOS 14.3 Sonoma
User 2844004 Photo

225 posts

Apparently the full screen issue which was fixed for Foundation Framer still is present in Bootstrap Builder.

– Richard
13" MacBook Air M1 + 2x LG 24" IPS QHD / 8GB RAM / 500GB SSD / macOS 14.3 Sonoma
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

rvanheukelum wrote:
Apparently the full screen issue which was fixed for Foundation Framer still is present in Bootstrap Builder.

– Richard

Works fine for me here. I don't show under this account you having purchased BB 2.1 or FF 2.1 which is the versions needed to address that issue.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2743839 Photo

12 posts

Sadly I bought this but won't be able to use it. I have OS 10.8.5, and if I upgrade, I loose all my Adobe software. This is the first time you guy made a software that does not work on my computer.

Feeling pretty bummed.

Carolyn
User 2844004 Photo

225 posts

Carolyn B. wrote:
I have OS 10.8.5, and if I upgrade, I loose all my Adobe software.
Carolyn

I still have Adobe CS6 running on macOS 10.12.4 ... what Adobe release are you on?

– Richard
User 2844004 Photo

225 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
rvanheukelum wrote:

– Richard

Works fine for me here. I don't show under this account you having purchased BB 2.1 or FF 2.1 which is the versions needed to address that issue.

I've replaced my RBB 2.1 with a fresh copy ... all seems fine now!
User 2176928 Photo

21 posts

Please allow for the most recent project to open immediately on launching Bootstrap Builder.

Currently opens to the theme selection, or to a new project when that's disabled.
(MacOS)

Thank you! :)
J
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

J wrote:
Please allow for the most recent project to open immediately on launching Bootstrap Builder.

Currently opens to the theme selection, or to a new project when that's disabled.
(MacOS)

Thank you! :)

So J what about everyone else that maybe don't want the latest project to open on launching,, what if we would like to choose (as is it is now),, I for 1 often am working on multiple projects at a time,, and not necessarily want the latest one opening when launched. I am sure that CC have made it this way so that everybody has the same choices.
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 303390 Photo

97 posts

Update RBB and RSD to the latest Bootstrap release...V4 Alpha 6. It has been out over 6 months now ( released Jan 2017)
Now it supports FLEXBOX by default. It has been added all over the place!
Many changes to the grid and to the NAVBAR...check them out.
http://blog.getbootstrap.com/2017/01/06/bootstrap-4-alpha-6/

It would make my life much easier with my navbars in RSD using Bootstrap

User 236055 Photo

51 posts

Hi Guys

With PHP now being so powerful I think a excellent addition to RSD / BB / FSD is to allow .php extension rather than just .html. Microsoft Expressions web had a built in test server so you could preview any .php extension file. Just a thought
Web Developer UK

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.