Your opinion on what software to use?...

User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

shame all phones dont have an avatar attached that displays to the caller, I bet my new avatar would get rid of a few cold callers :lol:

Thats better yours was bigger than mine Rolly, not having that !, its a man thing you know :lol:
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

User 2310574 Photo

24 posts

Ok, definitely a dude. Sorry Viv. You are still a jewel. I should be forgiven because I'm old. (That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.) Rolly, when telemarketers call my house asking for the man of the house, I call my cat, Simon. He seldom answers and I tell the telemarketers that evidently he doesn't want to talk with them. Simon answered my call once but had nothing to say. Yep, Simon is definitely a guy, just like Viv and Rolly.

Have a great week and thanks for the help.

User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

I bet Simon buys things on Ebay too, and then denies categorically that it was him :lol:
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.