Will the CC webjukebox work with...

User 2154984 Photo

1 post

Hi,

I'm looking at mp3 players to put on my website. I have mp3s on my website and when someone clicks on the simple word link for an mp3 they are taken to another page where quicktime plays the file. However this only works on my XP computer. When I try to listen to the mp3s on my Vista computer I am redirected to a 'Diagnose connection problems webpage' and the mp3 won't play.

Will webjukebox play mp3s on any operating system without having to have the user click on any browser security bars in order to allow them to listen to the mp3?

I have tried installing the demo version of webjukebox, but I couldn't get it to run properly. So before I spend hours trying to get it to work I thought I would ask if I'm going to have problems with browser security bars before I buy it.

Thank You
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,454 posts
Online Now

The Web juke box works well under Vista. You may have to turn off any anti-virus or firewall when installing (depending on what you use), and if you haven't already, also turn off the UAC. It's also important that you are a 'admin user' of your computer and not a 'standard user'.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.