What software? - Post ID 178114

User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

If your members can set up an alias within their webmail / email accounts, you could have an administrator (you) with one email, and a generic email address (alias) all the other 50 users coulkd submit to the s drive with.

Paintbushes suggestion of using Iframe for a begginer might be rather challenging, but get the site up and running with the stream as a FULL PAGE (as u want disgus) and at a later date get Eric to talk you through doing it that way as it is easily replaceable.

Or walk before running. we all started out at a walking pace (i still am)
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

User 2332018 Photo

2 posts

Another option to try could be "commentluv." It's great for SEO and community building. I use Disqus on our site and it's great though.

Geoff

*EDITED By Jo Ann*
Removed link to your site.
This isn't a place to advertise your site and products as a guest. Once you've purchased software you're more than welcome to share your sites created with CoffeeCup Software or that utilize it in the forum threads that are setup just for that :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.