What is the dark side of competitive...

User 2930475 Photo

1 post

The dark side is when you take the competition overwhelmingly. You decide to study hard so that you can compete harder and get a better rank next time. You choose to learn new simpler languages and new algorithms that will help you do better.
User 2935916 Photo

2 posts

seems like this should be easy, but i haven't figured out how to do it yet :/
so i have a bunch of divs, each of which contains an img. i want each div to be as wide as the img it contains.
no problem, IF the img is the only content.
however, as soon as i add text under the img, the div will widen as much as available if the text is long. i want the text to wrap so that the div remains exactly as wide as the image.
how can i do this...?

User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

Pop the text into its own div, then give that div and the image 100% width. The outer div, which is holding the image and the text div could be made flex column direction, and with a max width.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2935916 Photo

2 posts

mindgamesbackout wrote:
seems like this should be easy, but i haven't figured out how to do it yet :/
so i have a bunch of divs, each of which contains an img. i want each div to be as wide as the img it contains.
no problem, IF the img is the only content.
however, as soon as i add text under the img, the div will widen as much as available if the text is long. i want the text to wrap so that the div remains exactly as wide as the image.
how can i do this...?

my issue got solved!!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.