What i want from Webdesign software -...

User 2309582 Photo

13 posts

I would like to build and publish a website where i can let the general public read reviews of there local Small town Pubs and Restaurants here in the UK.
Is it possible with Websoftware to get people to register on this site then write there own reviews? and if they want to write a brand new review of a Local Pub or Restaurant, with people adding to it.
I would then like to manage the website on my own or get people to admin with me is Web devlopment software capable of all this, if the website was a successs is the software limited by how many members it allows? or is that more about the company who hosts my website?
Can just software without programming buid up a database of 1000's of restaurants and pubs or is that not possible? can a registered user add to the database?
Any help would be great, can any Web Development software do this with out programming?

Andrew Perry.
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

There are plenty of reviews and ratings scripts available but you would have to incorporate it into your website and that may be a daunting task. It would be a lot easier to use WordPress as a website and incorporate one of the many reviews and ratings plug-ins available for WordPress. Good luck.
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.