What Happened??? - Post ID 156055

User 2209775 Photo

108 posts

Hey everyone, I just came to visit and look at new software, sign in and ask a few questions about some of the software and POOF! I was disappeared?

Did I piss off the Godfather?

Anyway, all joking aside, what really happened to my account? I get site notices and stuff but the system didn't recognize my email address and I had to register anew.

I applied for the Mac beta testing stuff ages ago and heard nothing. Could that be because I keep getting an error saying my ISP (verizon) doesn't like Coffee Cup and thinks its' spam? It tells me I have to write them and have them whitelist you. Trust me, I've done that five or six times now and the brain dead morons working there have no clue what I'm talking about. I give up!

So, does this now mean all the stuff I purchased in the past has no warranty? I can't re-download all the updates and stuff?

I have a desperate need for a chat room script on my site and I have questions about your chat room software. Does it integrate with forum software? Particularly Mybb software.
If not, can I set a master password for certain groups of users?

Why am I asking all this in here? 'Cuz I can't post anywhere else, even in the intro area!

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

That is because you have 2 accounts with us. One under this address and the original one is under your twitchinkitten domain.

I merged them for you, so stop creating new accounts!! :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2209775 Photo

108 posts

My apologies Godfather!

which one is my official account login now? Verizon or the domain?

And I will update my form filler for the login for this site. I promise! Now I feel like a dope.

I'm trying the chat room out right now - Is the trial version a stripped down version or it's just a basic, plain chat room? I'm finding it a little slow and I think I need something integrate-able with more features.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Twitchin Kitten wrote:
My apologies Godfather!

which one is my official account login now? Verizon or the domain?

And I will update my form filler for the login for this site. I promise! Now I feel like a dope.

I'm trying the chat room out right now - Is the trial version a stripped down version or it's just a basic, plain chat room? I'm finding it a little slow and I think I need something integrate-able with more features.

Your primary account is now this one (Verizon).

Live Chat is fully functional in the trial version.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2209775 Photo

108 posts

Sweet! What would I do without you? <kiss>

Thank you and all weird logins are now gone.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.