Web Image Studio Question - Post ID...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Robert Bruce wrote:
I've got an additional question too about the email special. Since I already own VSD (and many other CC products), could I get another program of equal or lesser value substituted, or some additional graphics and/or themes thrown in instead?

The way our order system is designed, it would actually be an administrative nightmare to setup as it would have to all be done manually. We could get our admins probably to do something more automated but we have them pretty busy working on some new things I think you will really enjoy. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Captain Midnight wrote:
Got an email today offering VSD 7 & WISL combos starting at $19.

What does the phrase "including Image Studio graphics" refer to?

As it seems you can't import graphics into WISL (per the forum), what graphics can you edit with this program?

Since the packages advertise only VSD themes (no graphics packs) with the combo, what graphics are actually included in the $19 / $29 / $39 combos?

What that means every graphic you see on the theme, we are also including the WIF file so you can customize them inside of Website Image Studio.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 72973 Photo

Ambassador
97 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Robert Bruce wrote:
I've got an additional question too about the email special. Since I already own VSD (and many other CC products), could I get another program of equal or lesser value substituted, or some additional graphics and/or themes thrown in instead?

The way our order system is designed, it would actually be an administrative nightmare to setup as it would have to all be done manually. We could get our admins probably to do something more automated but we have them pretty busy working on some new things I think you will really enjoy. ;)

Well, it's still a good deal at that price anyway. Could I give away the extra copy of VSD without violating the software agreement, since I would essentially have 2 licenses for it if I bought that email deal?
Robert Bruce
User 611637 Photo

6 posts

Will the WIF files only be included for the additional VSD themes in the chosen combo, or will the WIF files also be included for the built in themes that ship with VSD by default?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Captain Midnight wrote:
Will the WIF files only be included for the additional VSD themes in the chosen combo, or will the WIF files also be included for the built in themes that ship with VSD by default?

WIF files are only included in the themes that we specifically mention. We probably will not go through any of our old themes to include WIF files, but any new themes we create will include them.

For the themes included with the software by default, there are no WIF files for them at this time.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Robert Bruce wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:
Robert Bruce wrote:

Well, it's still a good deal at that price anyway. Could I give away the extra copy of VSD without violating the software agreement, since I would essentially have 2 licenses for it if I bought that email deal?

Sorry, but we don't allow that. Just think, you can now go buy 6 computers and install the software on all of them. ;)
User 72973 Photo

Ambassador
97 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Robert Bruce wrote:

Sorry, but we don't allow that. Just think, you can now go buy 6 computers and install the software on all of them. ;)

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I've got 7 computers now, 2 servers and 3 desktops at home and 1 laptop and 1 tablet at work. If I even dreamed about getting 1 more, my wife would kill me.:( I figured that is what the answer would be, but hey, you never know for sure if you don't ask.:)
Robert Bruce
User 72973 Photo

Ambassador
97 posts

Alright! I trimmed the quote tags correct. Just as I clicked "Post Message", I was thinking I really should have clicked "Preview Post" first. Kind of like when you hit send on that email wrote in haste and wish you could stop it in transit.
Robert Bruce

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.