Shopping Cart Creator Pro adding Zoom...

User 2019639 Photo

18 posts

I like the built in light-box effect on the images very nice. What is the optimal size / dimension for the product images? I notice on your product shop (hats and t-shirts) the images are huge but the thumbnails aren't... I like that.

Would I be able to add a Magnify image effect to a page via the HTML? Might it be something added in the future?

Thanks,

Lasa
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

What you probably should do is go into Shopping Cart Designer Pro and set the height/width for your images there. This way you can make it conform to your existing images.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2019639 Photo

18 posts

Oh so its done in designer... thanks
Lasa
User 2019639 Photo

18 posts

Scott, I went thru all the options in Shopping Cart Designer and couldn't see anything that would control the height/width of the images? I'm definetly overlooking something...

Lasa
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Lasa Art wrote:
Scott, I went thru all the options in Shopping Cart Designer and couldn't see anything that would control the height/width of the images? I'm definetly overlooking something...

Lasa

You cannot do it in Designer Basic, you must use Designer Pro.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2019639 Photo

18 posts

That it! thanks...

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.