Responsive Site Designer v. Bootstrap...

User 2276240 Photo

194 posts

I have received a few emails about getting the new Bootstrap Builder that is currently in Bata. What is the difference in the two application?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Please refer to the post in the Bootstrap Builder forums.

http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/bootstr … framework/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2276240 Photo

194 posts

Thanks Scott, that help a lot and answered my question.
User 1955452 Photo

6 posts

I recently purchased the Responsive Site Designer and am having a hard time understanding how to build the site. I just got an email that Boot Strap is being released. Would Bootstrap be easier to use for a Newbie?
User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,095 posts

The two programs work pretty much the same as far as how to use the program. With Bootstrap builder, you start by building your mobile site and then expand out to your desktop-sized site. With RSD, you have the choice of starting with desktop going to mobile or starting mobile going to desktop.

As far as building your site, I've found that if you can get the basics, you can build on it fairly easily. What part are you finding hard?
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including training for Site Designer and Web Form Builder via Zoom.
Email me at support@usconsumernet.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.