Need help with character set - Post...

User 2163041 Photo

13 posts

Is it possible to add somehow characters like "š???ž " in my text?
When language bar is changed i get "š?ž" only in side VSD but in preview even that is gone to some symbols like "? in square".
I like VSD enormous and that is only problem to me and that is a big problem.
Is there any solution for that?
Please help me whit this,I'm on VSD trial and time is flaying away.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

Which language do you want to use?
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2163041 Photo

13 posts

I want to use Serbian(Latin),but same characters are also in Croatian,Bosnian,Slovenian,Macedonian,Montenegrin,all ex Yu countries.

If you can help me,you'll be a living legend for me.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

I just ran some tests a through Google translator and Croatian and Slovenian worked fine in the beta we are playing with right now.

No translation available to test:
Bosnian
Montenegrin

Does not work with:
Macedonian

You may want to look at using our HTML Editor 2010SE instead if you need support for all those character sets.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2163041 Photo

13 posts

That is promising,so you saying that VSD next update can display Croatian and Slovenian characters?

And just to know,Serbian.Croatian,Bosnian,Montenegrin,Macedonian,Slovenian all these language use
same letters (same characters) only languages have different names.
An till 1992 they all talk and write in same language with name Serbo-Croatian only Slovenian and Macedonian was variations but use same letters.
If you ran Google translator,for you words will be different but for me and for all people in this countries
will be the same.We have many synonyms for words.

And if characters working for Croatian and Slovenian then will working for the rest and you got your self fix for all this countries.
User 2164743 Photo

1 post

I don't know what is the best translation software around.
But I only use a Babylon Software as an Online Translator too.
You can find it at http://babylon.depapaz.com
Till now, I only use this program for my online translation software.
And I think is good enough as a Translation Software.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.