Issue with the WorldPay system (Cart...

User 2168106 Photo

2 posts

Firstly, I'd like to say your software is great, amazingly easy to use and customisable.

The only issue I have found is with the WorldPay system, I followed the instuctions inputting installation ID and secert key but on transfer to the worldpay site I get this message;

Secure Payment Page
Sorry, there was an error in processing this transaction:
The information sent from the merchant's site is invalid or incomplete. Please send the following information to the merchant:

The transaction cannot be processed due to one or more of the following:

* the installation ID field is blank or contains invalid characters
* a different submission protocol is required. For instance, a more secure submission may be required
* the installation number is invalid

Here's a link to the test site; www.scottishcoffee.co.uk/testwebsite/testwebsite

Any advice would be much appreciated,

Thanks,

Peter.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Typically when you get those error messages it is caused by pasting in the information incorrectly in the software. Make sure to not include any spaces in the ID and ensure that you did paste in the accurate information.

I know you said you followed the instructions, but sometimes it is easy to skip a step. I would suggest you go through everything once more and re-verify that you did indeed follow all the setup instructions accurately.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.